The phenomenonal beauties of Bled in the present moment
6 day program for nature lovers
»Bled lake is with the environment an exclusive place with highest positive energy. you feel good here if it is sun, rain, snow, during the day, at night, if it is warm or cold, in short; always!"
Dr. Otmar Zorn
Short program description
- Lake Bled and its surroundings are an exceptional place with lots of positive energy.
- It was made by a glacier in the shape of an upside-down pyramid, as evidenced by the surrounding hills and the shape of the lake bottom. Pyramids are widely known for positive energy flows and this is also the reason for the extraordinary positivity of this Alpine pearl.
- In addition to the positive energy waves and special points, water from the lake and forested lush greenery surrounding Bled wonder has a positive effect.
- There are three distinct energy points in Bled, and one such energy point in Bled is discovered near the hotel and is marked with a gold plaque. Take your time and stay on the energy panel for 1 to 3 minutes at most. You will hear your body, feel your heartbeat, be aware of breathing, feel relaxed and connect your being with energy potentials.
- Starting and ending daily activities while staying at the Bledrose Hotel is a complete WORK ON YOURSELF for the benefit of the body and inner satisfaction with the energy point(s). However, this may not be enough, so come with us to the process of relaxation and enjoyment, which will give you an inner and physical rebirth.
The program includes
- Accommodation in a comfortable double room with breath-taking views;
- 5 overnights;
- 5x rich seasonal breakfast;
- 3x served dinner with only seasonal meals, with a choice of vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free and immune-boosting menus;
- 2x served dinner with gourmet pampering by renowned chefs;
- 4x lunch, seasonally coloured, wholesome, with a choice between vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free menu and immune-boosting menu;
- Daily detox drink to strengthen the immune system;
- A daily visit to the Golden Energy Point, a valuable feature of our hotel that you can always return to;
- Visit to the legendary cafe above Lake Bled;
- Taking a traditional “pletna” boat ride to the island;
- Visiting the cliff top medieval castle;
- Visit to the beekeeping museum;
- Visit to the 400-year-old Tavern and Lectar Museum;
- Visit to Pokljuka plateau;
- Visit to the Vintgar Gorge;
- Visit to the local Beekeeping farm and api therapy;
- All transportation;
- Admission fees;
- Professional guide escort;
- Uporaba finskih in turške savne
- Unlimited use of heated indoor pool with RGB lighting and ambient music;
- Use of Finnish and Turkish saunas;
- Relax in the outdoor jacuzzi and outdoor sauna;
- Possibility to rent hiking poles for free;
- The possibility of renting an electric bicycle for free.
- Your arrival at the Bled Rose hotel and accommodation in selected rooms
- Friendly hotel staff will inform you on arrival about the program and additional activities for a quality and healthy holiday in Bled.
- First of all, we recommend you to forget about your everyday life and relax in our idyllic Rose Wellness, where you can start swimming in the indoor pool, use one of the saunas or relax in the outdoor jacuzzi.
- Following dinner will be served from 7pm onwards, where you can enjoy the varied flavours of natural ingredients that are always seasonally related. At a delicious dinner, we suggest accompanying excellent Slovenian wines or any other drink from our rich Rose Bar range.
- After dinner we invite you to enjoy at the open fire on the hotel beach with magnificent views to Bled Lake.
- Day begins with a delicious, rich breakfast consisting of organic ingredients. Maybe with a fresh juice or smoothie made from green apples, with the addition of forest blueberries, ginger, homemade honey. For breakfast, you will be able to choose from homemade cold cuts, limitless omelettes, homemade spreads, various jams, healthy cereals, seasonal fruits, different types of baked bread or veggie delicacies and vegan treats.
- After breakfast, you will meet your instructor, who will give a more detailed overview of the whole program.
- Then take a walk around Lake Bled. Along the way, we will visit the legendary cafe of the former Yugoslavia President Tito, which lies on a hill above the lake, and enjoy the sights below.
- After a visit to the cafe, we take the famous “pletna” boat ride to the beautiful island in the middle of the lake, where we will ring the bell of wishes.
- At 1pm there is time for lunch in the hotel complex and some rest.
- At 4.30 pm there will be a trip to Bled Castle with a visit to the museum and to take a photo.
- Dinner will follow, which is served from 7pm onwards. After dinner, we invite you to socialize at the open fire or to pamper yourself in the wellness, where we will also teach about chronotherapy and its effects on body and soul.
- After breakfast at 9.30am we will drive to village Begunje, to the museum of the world famous musician Slavko Avsenik and visit Radovljica city with the famous beekeeping museum, where you will get to know the life and work of beekeeper Janša, who was one of the first innovators in beekeeping. In Radovljica, we will also visit a 400-year-old inn, have a modest lunch and see the making of lectar hearts, which are a beautiful souvenir.
- After lunch we will drive towards Vintgar at 2pm, a beautiful gorge with emerald green water and waterfalls in unspoiled nature.
- We will return to the hotel at 4.30 pm and spent the afternoon relaxing, socializing and pampering in the hotel wellness.
- Today’s gala dinner will be prepared by top chefs, so join us at 7:30 pm at the restaurant.
A day designed to be enjoy and to adapt the calm of body and mind.
- After breakfast we will drive to Pokljuka on a trip to one of the most energy-famous areas (besides Bled), the forested Pokljuka with more than 10,000 hectares of forest, where we will meet peace, quiet, nature and ourselves.
- We will visit a pasture and a shepherd and enjoy the beautiful nature.
- Followed with meditation and a walk to another plateau, still owned by the hotel, where we will be able to see the horses grazing there. As we walk through the forest and grass, we will learn about the plants that grow there, the possibility of survival in nature, the edible roots, the blueberries, the animals that live there, and other elements of nature.
- We will treat ourselves to lunch by the campfire, and then rest when we gather our thoughts and indulge in the luxury of nature.
- We will head back to the shepherd’s hut, where we will toast to our experience and head back to the valley.
- Following is a served dinner with an emphasis on Slovene cuisine, which will be served from 7.30pm onwards.
- After breakfast we will drive towards “Babji Zob” at 9.00, to the hill, which we can see very well from Bled.
- The hike with a visit to the beautiful Karst cave on the hillside lasts from 3 and 5 hours, depending on the group stamina.
- The path to “Babji Zob” leads from the village below the mountain through the forest, along forest paths and represents a trip that strengthens our fitness and immune system. At the top a beautiful view opens towards Bled and its surroundings, which we will remember forever. It is also a special pleasure that we managed to overcome this path ourselves. The local guide will explain the interesting contents of the cave contents in the Carst cave and will also surprise us with feelings in complete darkness. That is when the other senses and awareness come into play.
- After returning from “Babji Zob”, we will have lunch and rest time at the hotel.
- At 4.30pm we will drive to sweet Honey village for a spoonful of health.
- Honey village is located at a nearby place, where we can receive apitherapy, which translates to: respiratory and wellbeing in the company of bees and bee odours, massages with honey products, relaxation therapies with bee rustling and making their music with wings, we will try different types of honey and other features ( pollen, propolis, sparkling wine, mead).
- Dinner will be served from 7.30 pm onwards.
- Departing from hotel after breakfast.
- All year
*for a package of 4 nights / 5 days
Tourist tax and registration are not included in the price and are paid separately.
Terms: Reservation via website, email and phone, confirmation by credit card. The reservation is confirmed with the payment of 30% in advance.
Would you like to know more?
From 1296,00 € per person
for 4 day package
We also recommend
Stay in touch
Sign up for our newsletter and be among the first to be informed about special offers, discounts, news and exclusive experiences in Bled and its surroundings.