Bledrose Hotel hotelska in turistična dejavnost d.o.o protects and respects your privacy.
Bledrose Hotel hotelska in turistična dejavnost d.o.o., Cesta svobode 8, 4260 Bled, Slovenija, represented by procurator Aleš Grašek, protects all obtained data pursuant to the applicable Slovenian law and European regulation and law. The personal information obtained will be used to establish contact, for direct marketing purposes (periodic newsletter) and for monitoring anonymous analytics to improve your user experience.
The purpose of these rules and all provisions is to ensure the observation of all cogent GDPR rules and other applicable data protection law, and especially the following basic principles related to personal data processing:
- that personal data are processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to the person to whom the personal data relate (the principle of lawfulness, fairness and transparency);
- that personal data are collected for a specific, explicit and legitimate purpose and not further processed in any way that does not comply with these purposes (the principle of purpose limitation);
- that the processed personal data are adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to our processing purpose (the principle of data minimisation);
- that the processed personal data are accurate or updated (the principle of accuracy);
- that the processed personal data are stored in a form that allows the identification of individuals to whom these personal data relate for no longer than required for the purpose of processing (the principle of storage limitation);
- that personal data are processed in such a way that appropriate safety of the personal data is ensured, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures (the principle of integrity and confidentiality).
We obtain personal information through your identification when using our services or when making purchases, and when you contact us by e-mail, telephone or by letter. We can obtain information through forms on social networks, when using our website or in any other way used by you to submit your personal data to us.
How we process your data and why
We use your name, surname, address and other contact information, such as your e-mail address or phone number, to: communicate with you, answer your questions or prepare offers and contracts. This is required if we wish to send you an offer or the product you order (e.g. a gift certificate) or contact you with questions about your usage of services. Before and after using the services at our hotel we will send you an e-mail to inform you about the details of your booking or obtain feedback about your stay so we can further improve our services for you. To obtain the best price and remain informed about our offer, you will receive our news and best offers by classic mail, e-mail or SMS messages. We are allowed to send you customised offers based on your consent which you can revoke at any time and based on your interest and services purchased in the past. To do whatever we can for you, we record information such as: your wishes for a view from the room, your choice of floor or any other special preference, and any negative experience. Only by means of this obtained information that helps us to understand your wishes and needs and to adapt our services, can we sign a contract with you and offer you the products and services you requested. We (anonymously) analyse purchases and services used, of course in a way that makes it impossible to view or identify the identity of individual persons. As required by law, we report daily about our guests and accommodations to the Agency for Public Legal Records and Related Services (AJPES) and report temporary residence registration in case of a stay at our hotel and the verification of your age/majority.
You can obtain the information about your personal data at any time and check the processing and lawfulness. You can demand a correction or deletion of your data at any time. Your rights in relation to your personal data can be obtained only by you; any other person may obtain these only based on your written authorisation. For any information please write to: email@example.com
Stay in touch
Sign up for our newsletter and be among the first to be informed about special offers, discounts, news and exclusive experiences in Bled and its surroundings.